home
KASE

본문

Photographer

Contact

Stephen Elliott

Lives in Hathersage City, United Kingdom

Facebook / Stephen Elliott Photography / www.stephenelliottphotography.co.uk  / Instagram / 

Bio

Hi I'm Stephen Elliott a landscape photographer based in the beautiful Peak District National Park in England. I have been interested in photography most of my life starting with my first camera, (an old roll film box camera) while on a Scout camp at the age of 10.

I worked for several years as a wedding photographer but it was landscape photography that was my main passion which has continued to the present day.

I've run photography workshops out in the Peak District for the last 9 years, I supply a number of shops and galleries with prints, canvases and greetings cards. I'm a Destination Photography Partner for Visit Peak District and a UK ambassador for Kase filters. I also do talks for photographic societies. I've won several awards for my photography and had my pictures printed in several books and photography magazines.

Awards

Bryce Thompson Cup Best Image in the PAGB (Photo Alliance of Great Britain) national competition

Gallery

Salt Cellar 

Filter: Kase Wolverine R-GND 1.2

Olympus EM-1 mkii 7-14mm f/2.8 pro 1/2 f/6.3 @ 9mm

이전글 Oat Vaiyaboon 2021-10-15
다음글 Andi Campbell Kase Official UK Ambassador 2021-10-15

장바구니

오늘 본 상품

없음

관심상품

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.